Acceptance of cookies from this website
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or following the indications of this policy, you can modify and manage the configuration of our cookies. If you continue without modifying their configuration we will understand that you agree with them.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies:
They differ depending on who manages and uses them:
– Own cookies: these are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains, and therefore we use them.
– Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not directly managed by us, but by a third party (e.g. Google services) that also uses them.
Please note that, in the case of using third party cookies, if the cookie configuration system of this website does not allow you to avoid them, once accepted by the user, you will have to delete them from the browser options you use, or through the systems established by the third party itself.
Depending on how long they are active:
– Session cookies: these allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that they are memorised and are only valid for the duration of an active session, i.e. during their visit to the site, without any being left on your device.
– Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you visit again. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Depending on their purpose:
– Technical cookies: they improve navigation and the smooth running of the website.
– Personalisation cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria.
– Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure and statistically analyse the number of users and how they use the service provided in order to improve our offer.
– Advertising or behavioural cookies: they allow us to analyse your Internet browsing habits in order to display advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can you modify the cookies?
Among the most common browsers:
Firefox: Options\Privacy\Tracking to websites I don’t want to be tracked
Chrome: Chrome menu\Settings\Show advanced options\Privacy\Content settings\Block cookies by default
Safari: Preferences\Privacy\Blocking Cookies
Explorer: Tools \Internet options \Privacy \Settings \Move the slider fully up to block all cookies or fully down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
By completely blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly. Please note that if you do not accept our cookies, you will not be able to use customer login, customer extranet, or font size customisation.
What kind of cookies do we use on this website?
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies on our website:
(Include list of cookies, specifying type of cookie, name, owner, duration and more information).